I love the new shower curtain! However, the towel does not work. You could choose a white or chocolate brown curtain as a safe but boring choice. I think buying new towels to match the modern designer-like curtain is worth it! Ideally, pick towels in a solid grey-teal color-no need for pattern (you have enough pattern in the curtain). If the grey-teal color is hard to find, you could choose any color in the curtain for your towels and it would work. Take the curtain with you when picking your towels.
I love the new shower curtain!
ReplyDeleteHowever, the towel does not work. You could choose a white or chocolate brown curtain as a safe but boring choice. I think buying new towels to match the modern designer-like curtain is worth it! Ideally, pick towels in a solid grey-teal color-no need for pattern (you have enough pattern in the curtain). If the grey-teal color is hard to find, you could choose any color in the curtain for your towels and it would work. Take the curtain with you when picking your towels.
I agree.
ReplyDelete